My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Friday, April 22, 2011


i think it's funny when we are in love and songs remind us of our love, smells, even lines in movies, words and so much more.
Love keeps us going, keeps us sane, turns us insane, makes us lonely, makes us angry, makes us make up words.
love makes us dance like robots...dance like no-one is looking and suprise nosey nose people.
Love really is what makes life well peachy.
i hope peachy is on the cards for my long weekend and all others i know as well :)


1 comment:

  1. Hello mrs shep, I wrote you a 7 page letter today. Im gunna bawl if you cant read my writting.

    I wish I had arty writing style like yours.

    Love Kim xxxx

    ReplyDelete