My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Saturday, April 9, 2011


i've always believed my husband and i are piggy and kermit xx








How lovely.
and you know i'm totally ok with that he is my kermie.
James is off to Sydney for a week and i as always when he is away like a lost kitten..
i tell myself i will be brave and not get scared at spooky sounds and well truth is i've grown so fond of his little quirks around me just catching him playing pretend drums in the kitchen and secretley hiding and watching with love...
listening to him play dolls with violet and put on all the voices..and his weird facial expressions whilst he plays the wii.
i miss him is all.
because i lub him.
and could think of nothing more i would need than these things.
lucky i have super great kids to pick me up from my lost stupper!!!



Talk to you all in a week when i see my james and the computer yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thats a lovely post Mrs Shep you are lucky to have such a solid family. I like to picture you did and I think its the one of you and James that you named you complete me. Looking forward to your posts after the break.

    ReplyDelete