My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Monday, October 28, 2013

 
 
 
 
 
 
have you ever wondered why on some days it's like all the air air has been sucked out of you and you could like give not one more possible breath to a single being....but then some days your buzzing...almost magnetic...
 
i wonder this all the time...i wonder why some days i loath every part of myself right down to my belly button...and yet the very next day love who i am and have bounce in my step and love every curve of my size 20 body...the feel of it..it shape.
 
i wonder why when I'm out with people i hear myself speak and laugh but inside i feel funny in the tummy like I'm a freak of nature or something...yet some days i don't even think at all i just communicate.
 
i wonder why i wonder so much hehehee
i wonder why crispy m&ms are so good and why they add an extra hip to my body but not Mr Shep's...
i wonder why Tony Abbott got in :(
 
i wonder.
 
 
i wonder alot.
 
 
 
and alot
 

 
 
LOVE LIGHT AND PEACE MRS SHEP XX
 


1 comment:

  1. it is funny isn't! Like some days I don't feel confident afraid of barbs and wanting to hide away and other days I am outgoing and happy in myself!

    ReplyDelete