My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

it's just me...nothing more nothing less today..

it's just me... nothing more nothing less today....

 
 
 today i am home all by myself...and it is lovely..
the sun is shining cicada's doing their thing...
and i can hear the hustle and bustle of town in the background..kids playing in the school yard.
and i my friends am all dressed up with no where to go!

normally i would hoe and humm about this but today i think...
hmmmmm i just might think...
yo i am a beautiful independent woman..
floating around my home I'm so lucky to have.

my home isn't fancy..it has walls half painted and floors half sanded..
god awful ceilings...but it feels like it gives me a a big ole hug when I'm with it! (and that's alot)

So for today...i am felling just a little me nothing more nothing less..
the best i can be today...and looking OK doing it.



ill attach an image of mine for fun sake!


 
something I'm working on today xxx
 
blessings my friends
remember you are loved xx
 
Mrs Shepherd xx
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Thats a lovley post Kitteny.

    The primary reason for home is to dream - gaston bachelard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is how a Home should be ! A lovely place to enjoy Quiet Reflection In and Dream In...To let things go sometimes and just enjoy the peacefullness... love the picture of you - You are so beautiful! And the Art you are working on! lots of love and wishes, judy xxxxxxx

      Delete