My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

man up.

 it's a funny thing doing something new...
especially out of your comfort zone..
i have recently put all my faith into letting my images be put on shirts and pjs
and have gotten my dolls made...even a book published.
and yet im scared!
scared people will go 'eh their a bit odd then aren't they?
but im happy too almost pee myself excited happy...
man up mrs shep!
take it in enjoy the ride...
or will i?

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!!!! I would love to buy some of those!! That is EXCITING. Pictures please????!!!!
    Paula x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course you will sheppy girl because you are professional. .....and miscotts role model.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Odd is good, Odd is cool. I Like Odd and so do you. There is sure to be more of us out there!

    ReplyDelete