My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

 
 
hello friends who actually read my ramblings...
I'm up early today, the house is quiet and i find myself trembling.
trembling as i type even.
maybe I'm scared to be alone in the silence.
there is the odd car i hear but mostly the silence is quiet noisy..
do you know what i mean be noisy silence?
not to worry as soon the hustle and bustle will start in my home and well as for the trembling well that will probably stick by...
 
as i sit here i can see a blanket of purple jacarandah flowers that have fallen like carpet on my lawn...i do so love them..
i love this time of year they are everywhere like little art installments left in the night.
well best take my trembling hands to do something constructive like make a cup of tea...
im going to leave you with a song that makes me very happy and a image that makes me very happy... hope it does the samme for you..
with light and blessings...
mrs shep xx
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


2 comments:

  1. love the image -what a lovely young woman! I like the quietness of the early morning but sometimes during the day I need noise of some kind to shut out unpleasant thoughts or feelings!
    happy thoughts,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrant hair, every one needs a little something in the hair.

    ReplyDelete