My photo
Mrs. Shepherd likes new pencil smell, morning hair, dodgy record covers, her husbands mutli coloured beard, scratch and sniff stickers, laughing like a witch, running on the spot, climbing up stairs with tap shoes on, her daughters, zig zag stitch, the colour red, snuggles. Mrs. Shepherd hates know it alls, big headed people at the movies. She is an artist whho lives on the mid north coast of New South Wales with her three daughters and partner in crime.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

meow...new work coming soon xx


i'm back meow xx

4 comments:

  1. YOu have made my day dear girl. My Heart went thumpity thumpity thumpalot. So glad you are back Kitten. Man im smilin so much my lip has split.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shepenardi, im getting OCD here checkin checkin checkin.... I cant wait to see your new work. I know you have been keepin on and on and on. It will be stunning. It will be honest. It will be full of meaning. It will be forever beautiful. I will be from your amazing little heart. It will be FOR SALE please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that a blog post from my neomi that I see. Oh how I have miss you so. Hey I will be down your way in Ocotber expect me to turn up on your door step.

    ReplyDelete